Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels
400 N. Liberty Ave, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Schlitterbahn Waterpark & Resort, located in New Braunfels, is a celebrated family-friendly destination known for its variety of water attractions. Consistently ranked among the top U.S. waterparks, Schlitterbahn features tubing, river rides, pools, water slides, children's playgrounds, a surfing machine, uphill water coasters, and swim-up bars. The park, renowned for its award-winning design and innovation, is divided into two main sections: the East Side and West Side. The East Side, is further divided into three sub-sections: Blastenhoff, Tubenbach, and Surfenburg. Miles of rivers within the park are naturally powered by the Comal River's spring water, which is also a popular spot for tubing nearby. Schlitterbahn not only allows guests to bring alcohol but also offers additional amenities such as lockers and a sky coaster at extra costs. An admission ticket provides access to both park sections, which are connected by a tram.
Some notable attractions include:
- Master Blaster: A water coaster located in the Blastenhoff section. Known to be popular and having won several awards. Recommended for early visits due to high demand.
- Wolf Pack: A family-style raft slide located within the same complex as the Master Blaster.
- Black Knight: Consists of one or two person tube slides. The ride is more thrilling in the dark and with a partner.
- Torrent River and Beach: This encircles the main waterslide complex, combining a lazy river with a wave pool concept.
- Hans Hideout: A pirate-themed water playground.
- The Falls: The world's longest water ride located in the Tubenbach section, taking about 30 minutes to go around the circuit.
- Boogie Bahn: The original Flow Rider attraction located in the Surfenburg section.
- Dragon’s Revenge: The first-ever water coaster, also the best-themed one, includes a long tunnel with a dragon projection. This ride is a highlight of the park.
With 51 rivers, rides, slides, and chutes - you can float the day away together.